Here it is. I don't know if it's installed correctly, but it's working and cooling the rooms that were warm so that's a blessing. Jess says she notices a difference. The old condenser is suppose to be picked up by Cousin James.Today's Jess's 19th birthday. I baked her the chocolate cake she wanted (my mom's recipe) and we are having Wurstsalat for dinner as per her request. I'm ready for cake now!
Ben will be participating at State Roundup for 4H as part of the Harris county team for the Consumer Decision Making contest on Wednesday at Texas A & M. I'll get pictures of all the boys 4H awards etc.. from this year and post them after Wednesday.
I've been pulling out the very aggressive english ivy from the beds out back. I sprayed the roots with a salt/soap solution this morning after pulling and I hope it helps to kill it. What an invasive nuisance!
We're trying to decide whether to move again. I don't want to deal with the packing etc... and the possibility of exchanging a known set of problems for an unknown (the frying pan into the fire). So, we are exploring options.
I've been learning so much from our adult Sunday school class on Biblical Theology. I highly reccomend Graeme Goldsworthy's book According to Plan- The Unfolding Revelation of God in the Bible. It is very easy reading and written to the 'lay' person.
Ok- I'll end with one of my favorite verses: I would have depaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalm 27:13 Look for His goodness today!

2 comments:
wurstsa-WHAT? am not sure i want to know. am glad you are keeping cool! and we found some possums in our yard i think we have to start being agressive with. ewww.
Wurstsalat is Swiss. It's summer sausage salad. I don't think your mom got any of the "Swiss genes". Your uncle got an inordinate amount.
Post a Comment