Friday, August 03, 2007

DPS Round Two

Last week, with the appropriate documents in hand, we returned. It was raining and I dropped Ben off at the door to get in line and went a found the only parking spaces were in a huge puddle. Parked, got my feet wet and went inside.

Ben says "Everybody else had the same idea." He was referring to going to the DPS office in the rain because I thought it wouldn't be crowded.

I said "Since we're here, lets see how long the wait will be." We're already in line #1 which only has about five or six people ahead of us.

We reach the front and I ask the clerk and she says "about an hour and a half or so because our computers just went down." I thank her and we leave.

I think we are going to drive to La Grange on a Wednesday (the only day the DPS is open there) and take care of this. The 200 mile round-trip will be easier than the Houston DPS office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss you on Wednesday? :-)