Lack of thankfulness is a "respectable sin" so here are things I'm thankful for:
- Nick got sick with nasty cold last week and then Jess wasn't feeling well on Wednesday and I had an on again off again sore throat and we're all feeling better now.
- White Night's a.c. is working fine after check (I love my mechanic) and doesn't need expensive ($95) air cleaner housing, and I figured out how to change the headlight- no thanks to Hayne's manual or owner's manual.
- Tam will do my hair for wedding for only $25.
- Lawn mower problem was fixed (ladies, I recommend going to auto parts store and telling the guy or gal at the counter your problem. All the employees came over and chipped in with their diagnosis of probable cause and $6 later I left with everything needed to fix the issue).
- I found green placemats at Big Lot's for $1 each that I've been wanting to buy to tie my southwestern theme together in the dining room.
- Jess has started taking all the shower and wedding gifts over to her and Jason's new home.
- All the water bugs (big roaches) I've seen around house have been dead. My extermination skills are working.
- I got all the beds weeded and put out mulch in front and planted some peonies and it all is so pleasing to look at.
Ephesians 5:20- ...always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father...

3 comments:
sllWell, we do not even know each other, and all I have to say is thanks. Being thankful to our Saviour is one of the first things we should encounter as we pray. I love your blog! And I am thinking of all I am thankful for. I will be praying as you encounter a new week full of new things with a daughter marrying. Suzanne
Dang, girl! You've got a lot going on. I'm proud of you for hanging in there. It's going to be a great wedding!
I am thankful you were OK with me spilling BBQ sauce all over your new green placemat :) And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We are all thankful for you!
Post a Comment