1) We went to LaGrange over weekend where we went to the impressive airport to watch the monthly fly-in and eat BBQ.
2) Most of the airplanes were kit built. It cost about 60K to build one.
3) I told Tim he could build one if he cleans out the garage .
4) I think that was a safe bet.
5) Exterminator lost his footing yesterday checking and resetting traps and stepped through the ceiling.
6) Thankfully, he wasn't hurt, apologized profusely, and the repair will be done by another professional.
7) We're getting much needed rain today from tropical storm Edouard, but that's about all.
8) Still reading same great books I've recommended before.
9) School starts August 25! Ben's enrolled at Cy-Fair. His books for two classes cost $264.
10) Ephesians 5:1 & 2 Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children; and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma.
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment