Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Promised Picture


Here's the office Christmas party picture where you can see Tim's face. I don't know how to edit, crop, improve, enhance, enlarge or in anyway alter digital pictures so this is the real deal.

Now for an update on Ben. He got the call to begin work on last Thursday. As of yesterday he had most of the boxes moved and organized. I believe some inventory taking is the next step. He also got another badge to let himself into the building etc... Remember the first badge was from the temporary agency. The assignment is suppose to last two weeks. He mentioned the file room again, so we shall see.

1 comment:

Wendo said...

That's a great picture! I would like a hardcopy if you get prints made. I noticed Tim has 2 glasses of wine and Leslie has none? Is that why he looks so happy? :)