My niece blogged ten random thing yesterday, so since I haven't blogged in awhile, here are mine:
1. A beagle won best in show at Westminster. AROO!
2. We got a new phone that has an aswering machine. Now we can watch a movie without the phone distrubing us as we can turn the ringer off.
3. The Dodge (see previous post) got it's A.C. fixed with a new compressor. They put in some dye with the coolant that can be seen with an ultraviolet light so I'm to go back in a few weeks and they will check for leaks.
4. Houston weather is never boring. I had the air conditioning on on Monday and turned it back to heat last night.
5. I'm solicitating votes for mother-of-the-bride dresses. So far the "column dress" is winning.
6. I don't know how to add links to things in my blog. I will ask one of the kids.
7. I stayed up past 10pm last night.
8. I'd tell you all the books I'm reading but then you'd wonder if I did anything else.
9. Should I plan a trip to Chicago with ladies from church in Oct. for an awesome womens' conference?
10. Now may the Lord of peace Himself continually grant you peace in every circumstance. The Lord be with you all! - 2 Thessalonians 3:16
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
heck, yeah! plan a girls' trip to chi-town. that sounds FUN! unless it's cold there in Oct. Then don't go. :)
Post a Comment