Monday, April 14, 2008

Details

I didn't take pictures at the shower and hubby's didn't turn out too well, so I might blog some more if I can get pictures from a friend who was snapping away.

The weather was absolutely gorgeous and the hall was decorated with Japanese umbrellas and other cool thingamajigs. The food was delicious and we had a big turnout of both ladies and men. The ladies of Mills Road Baptist Church did an awesome job and we felt so loved and honored.

Our side of the family was rowdy so I hope Jason's family doesn't think we are uncouth (but we are so...).

Pastor Larry read a beautiful devotional that can be applied to us all and Jess and Jason both simultaneously opened gifts as there was an overwhelming amount.

We took most of the presents home and Jason took some as well. The kids didn't even get to opening the cards that weren't with gifts and did that Saturday night.

2 comments:

Wendo said...

Uh-Oh. I hope we weren't TOO rowdy....but then you're the ones who invited Uncle Frank :) It was really a beautiful shower, the kids made out like bandits, and we all loved Pastor Larry's devotional.

Mariah said...

Hmmm...rowdy? That doesn't sound like our side of the family at all. You must be mistaken.