Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another New Addition!





We are pleased to welcome our 2nd pre-owned vehicle this year to our family. It's a girl, 2007 Toyota Corolla 5-speed. Adopted into our family as of Friday, July 25 at 7:25 p.m. and weighing 2722 lbs.We are opening up the comments sections for a contest of naming the car. The winning name will be announced sometime in the future.

8 comments:

mrspractical said...

Seafoam- as that's kind of her color.

Jenny- because she looks like a Jenny to me

GG (Gigi)- for "Green Gem"

#7 - she's the seventh car we've had since we've been married

Wendo said...

OK, if you're sure it's a GIRL, I really like the name "Panchita". She's a beauty!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I emailed you by mistake thinking I was leaving a comment. So here are my suggestions:
Winnie Pearl
Winnie = blessed + pearl
Gretchen = pearl
Ludwina = friend of the people

I'm not too creative today. I actually looked up girl names and meanings. How boring!

Anonymous said...

Possible names:

POP(Pre-Obama Purchased)

Emerald V--it's green and a five speed

American Woman--the Guess Who once wrote a song disparaging the U.S. Are you(buyer of Japanese product) the reason Detroit is shuttering six plants idling thousands of American workers? hmm........or did Detroit do it to themselves?

C or Sea Three(carbon copy compliant and Gore approved)

Lady Jackson-female version of Ron Paul's home town

Wii Roller

Sea Shifter

Mile Hog

Anonymous said...

Julian suggests Tawanda!
(you have to have seen Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe)

Also suggested by Julian was
Sha Nay Nay

Anonymous said...

One more for tonight

Chica Verde

Mariah said...

Welcome to the family! Camrys RULE!

J-Wall said...

Actually, I really like Sha Nay Nay.