Friday, February 06, 2009

New Things


Well, it's been a season for new things and yet I've been sobered by the 'Holy Experience' blog which has been all about death this week. Sobered in a good way. I shall not cling too tightly to my things and be more aware of what really matters. But, I'm pleased to have these things and thankful! They include Ben getting his driver's license and a job at Kroger, a new bed ( a story in itself but suffice to say we are in the process of exchanging it), a new dishwasher and all new duct work including new ducts run to the garage so now Tim can do hobby stuff out there in comfort.

The picture is of the new plenum with all the ducts running off of it. Previously, there were three large ducts coming off the plenum with smaller branches off of them to the rooms. Some of the rooms at the end of a line didn't get as even an air flow. So, we shall see if this new way does a better job.

3 comments:

Mariah said...

cute octopus! now i'd like to hear the bed story. :)

Anonymous said...

What's a plenum? And congratulations to Ben for landing the job!

Granny

J-Wall said...

I didn't hear the story about Ben's bed.