Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

  1. We are on mattress number three in three months (my mother-in-law says we're in the "Mattress of the Month Club"). We bought a new bed in January, decided it was too soft and after 30 day minimum, exchanged it and after two weeks the new one has defects, so under warranty we have another one.
  2. Ben turns 19 tomorrow.
  3. Tim's had a bad head cold one week now.
  4. I got a different type of bug on Sunday.
  5. Daisy is shedding- oh wait, that's not news.
  6. Gorgeous weather, but we need rain.
  7. Tim is still organizing the garage but making progress- he put a peg board up for tools.
  8. I got the color sample sheet and so can try to match the stain for my coffee table refinishing project.
  9. I'm pricing photo prints of bluebonnets (20x30) and they are $50 on Amazon.
  10. I'm so happy Mariah is blogging again.

No comments: