
It's 81 degrees today and since we've had rain, the weeds have grown. So I mowed the yard. The fire ants are still making mounds, too. Welcome to the tropics.
Here's a snapshot of Tim and me at his office Christmas party intently listening to the big boss. Another coworker took a very nice picture of us and printed it and when Tim gets home from Austin, maybe I'll have him scan it into the 'puter so you can see Tim's face. It was a lovely time.
Tim and Ben left yesterday to sell flags, bumper stickers etc... at the gun show in Austin. I amazed myself by figuring out a geometry problem when Tim was constructing the base to his flag holder. I found the formula in Ben's geometry book to determine the unknown side in a right isosceles triangle. Mrs. Raur would be so proud. I made a "D" in her class in high school. It's amazing how as you get older things that terrified me then, like math, don't anymore. Tim needed to cut the pieces of wood into 15.2 inch lengths, by the way.
Ok, that's all the amazing news for now.

1 comment:
i saw that picture! and can verify it is very cute. still waiting for the ikea kitchen thingy...
Post a Comment