So, of course, we're laboring. Hubby and I went to Home Depot and Wal-Mart this morning. We bought some mini-blinds for the boys room, light bulbs, priced sink stoppers, bought sink basket for kitchen sink and some food, too.
I re-hung some mini-blinds in the living room that had a broken bracket. It's interesting everytime we fix something to see how it was done incorrectly. I suppose the previous person didn't have a drill or lost the screw because one bracket was nailed into the window frame. Tim's fixed the patio door bar lock yesterday and it was screwed in with wood screws instead of sheet metal. I replaced the burned out bulb in the porch light and one side of the light cover had a phillips head screw and the other a flat-head screw (I want to know what happened to the the bolts that came with the light?). I will not bore you further with our little projects. Things are bit by bit getting done.
Here are a few more pictures.
Monday, September 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment