I'm tired of uploading pictures and so will post more tomorrow. I'm just not savvy enough to do it well.
I'm still in my "do the next thing" mode. The kitchen is unpacked and I just need to "tweak" the organization of it and the pantry.
The bathrooms are clean enough to use but I still need to recaulk the hall bathtub. I did the master bathtub this morning (just around the edge of tile and tub) after removing the old caulk and bleaching the grout yesterday.
The plumber, electrician and phone guy have all been here this week plus Tim is fixing what he can.
I still have books to unpack, can you believe it?
It's amazing how physically exhausting moving is, even with the kids older and helping with so much. I unpacked a binder of songs yesterday and sat down to read through some. The hymn How Firm a Foundation was wonderful to read. Go read it yourself and be encouraged. If you don't have a hymnal at home look it up online.
I've already eaten two cookies waiting for pictures to upload, this blogging is bad for your healthy eating plan.
Friday, September 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment