It's everywhere. It has really settled on the bookshelves. Tim has packed almost all the books. Only "essentials" are left unpacked: a dictionary, a concordance, systematic theology (Grudem), New Bible Dictionary and New Bible Commentary. I'm sure I'll have some theology question before moving day and need to access one of these.
I packed the cookbooks but didn't seal the box. I could probably cook for two weeks without needing one, but better safe than untaping.
We put a lease application in for the "maroon carpet" house. We're waiting to hear if the owner will accept our pet. Here's the Ml# 6185919 if you want to look it up on www.har.com. I know, I know, the bedrooms are small but the master is mislabeled and there are no dimensions for the formal dining (what is called a den on listing) or living room or kitchen or breakfast room. Except for the kid's bedrooms, we're gaining space over our 1237 sq ft hovel we are cozingly sharing now.
The neighborhood is nicer than Sommerall and Tim can hop on Beltway 8 from West Rd and we're closer to church.
Ok, if we're rejected, we'll consider some of the others we've seen. We saw a "by owner yesterday". The owner's son-in-law showed it to us in the morning and she called me last night. She was concerned it would be too small for us having only 1850 sq ft. The rent was higher and it had no backyard to speak of as it was mostly deck and hot tub, or we would have considered it. I don't like hot tubs and old warped wood decks that have them, either.
Ya'll will be the 1st to know if Saddlehorn Trail is a go!
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i'm so excited to finally have my paws on your blog! am already encouraged and inspired by it. will check it daily and obsessively.
Hey Leslie, I couldn't find your "maroon carpet" house on www.har.com. Is it yours? Is that why it's off the list? You are so organized! I still think Bethany is genetically linked to your family!
To view the listing click the "residential lease" option when you are at the main HAR website.
They increased the pet "deposit" to $300 but are running our credit and might be willing to drop the monthly rent to $950.
Post a Comment