Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Moving Again

On the move again, just can't wait to be on the move again, the life I love is making moves with my friends...

Yes, I'm being stretched (sanctified) as we make move #4 in four years. The landlord wants to sell, we don't want to buy and so we received our 30 day notice to vacate. At the perfect time, too, as everyone else who is trying to get settled before the school year starts is moving.

I had just sorted and gathered together school stuff for Ben and Nick and now have packed it back up.

I spent most of yesterday in the garage packing and waiting for the realtor to be available. She's way too busy and so I chose another realtor last night and am scheduled to see homes this morning. I like being on a schedule and not just "I'll get to you when I can". Of course renting is not much motivation for a realtor as they only get 1/2 a months rent as commission.


So, I look forward to posting some pictures of the new place. Maybe I'll take a picture of all the boxes we've packed so far. 80% are books. 75% of the books are Tim's.

Until then...

1 comment:

J-Wall said...

Hey, maybe the school books will get lost/destroyed/damaged and you can forget about school for this year!