Friday, August 18, 2006

TGIF- well maybe

I waited until almost 3pm yesterday to check in with our realtor. She's out of town in Seguin visiting her mother but had called the owner's realtor a couple of times and left messages. She said the owner probably didn't get the lease until Wednesday night. The owner's realtor still has not called ours back.

So, we don't know if the owner is agreeable to the changes we made in the lease agreement and is going to sign, if he wants to discuss them, or reject them.

We plan to view another "back-up" home today.

I've made a list of things that have to be done once we know where we are moving. The most pressing being getting utilities set-up, then, reserve a UHaul. I can't reserve one until I know when we can move.

This non-communication is very hard for me.

I read in Hebrews 13 this morning. Sometimes reading truth is all I can do. The "feelings" may or may not follow. But I must remind myself of it anyway. Today's reminders are: He will never leave me or forsake me; He is my helper, I need not be afraid; He is the same yesterday, today and forever; He equips me for every good thing to do His will.

No comments: